Pediatric Associates of Winchester is a group practice with six fully-certified pediatricians and one nurse practitioner. We have been members of the community for over 40 years and we support the American Academy of Pediatrics’ stance on most topics.
What We Do
Our practice believes in childhood vaccination as an important part of child health. We provide all primary care-associated services approved by the American Academy of Pediatrics. We perform school and sports physicals, manage uncomplicated ADHD, and follow premature infants as they grow.
- Prenatal visits to expecting mothers
- Routine physical examinations
- Sports and Pre-Operation exams
- Full pediatric subspecialty referrals
- Access to all laboratories in Winchester